If you've ever had the desire to learn to make a quilt but did not know where to start, this is the class for you! Learn everything you need to know to get you on your way? to successful quilt making in this four-week class. To ensure great results, we encourage you to select your fabric with our help! In class we will learn rotary cutting , strip piecing and finish with layering and binding plus tips and tricks to use on future projects.?This class specializes in hands on instruction and individual attention.? Sewing Machine Required? ?
Class Materials List
Don't forget! You receive a 10% discount from Quilter's Cupboard on all supplies for class!
- Chinese Coin pattern
- Fabric per pattern for LAP SIZE - 8 fat quarters and 2 yards of background fabric
- 3 3/4 yards backing fabric
- 5/8 binding fabric
- Twin size batting (Quilter's Dream select or Dream Blend are recommended)
- Thread to match fabric
- Sewing machine with extra needles and bobbins
- Rotary cutter, cutting mat and approx. 6 1/2" x 24" ruler
- Notions-scissors, straight pins, seam ripper (clover recommended), Frixion heat-erase pen
- 505 brand Fabric spray adhesive
- Cutting edge strips (optional but recommended)
- Optional but recommended - 1/4" quilting foot and walking foot for your sewing machine (we can order one if you need it)