See how easy it is to work with Cork while making this quick, fun and stylish project! Learn what stitches, needles and interfacings work best on this fashionable alternative to regular cotton. The wallet finishes at 5in wide and 3-1/2in tall, there is enough room for a few credit cards, your ID and some cash. Sewing Machine required. VIRTUAL OR IN PERSON
- Corky Wallet pattern
- Approx. 5” x 24” piece of cork or decorative vinyl
- Sewing machine
- Sewing needles – have a variety of sizes on hand to see what works best with your machine. 80/12, 90/14, topstitch and denim are all ones to try.
- Frixion pen
- ¼” Wonder tape (helps hold pieces in place to sew)
- 505 basting spray
- Empty box lid or disposable container to spray the 505 in.
- Thread – either contrasting or matching
- Notions – rotary cutter, ruler and cutting mat, seam ripper, wonder clips, bi-level foot (optional)