Learn basic embroidery stitches, how to transfer designs, what floss to use and more. Hand embroidery is a great, portable project and lots of fun!
LEARN TO HAND EMBROIDER Class Supply List
- Pattern for small project
- Fat quarter or pattern requirements of fabric for stitchery background (white or cream plain or with small print)
- 1/2 yard Shape-Flex woven iron-on interfacing
- Frixion fabric marking pen for transferring pattern
- Cosmo embroidery floss needed for pattern
- Hand embroidery needles
- Small scissors
- Spring Tension Embroidery hoop
- Embroidery Pocket Guide ( great inexpensive reference book)
DON’T FORGET – You receive a 10% discount from Quilter’s Cupboard on all supplies for class!