Learn how to use fusible web successfully and techniques for stitching straight lines and curves plus getting around those tricky inner and outer points. You will also learn how to layer applique pieces to achieve the look you want. Sewing machine required.
BEGINNING MACHINE APPLIQUE
- Count on It book by Nancy Halvorsen
- Count on It kits or fabric for your choice of block
- 1 yard Steam a Seam 2 Light
- Thread to match fabrics
- ½ yard stabilizer (either tear away or wash away)
- Anti glue needles - 80/12 or 90/14
- Sewing machine with extra needles and bobbins
- Notions – small sharp scissors, straight pins, seam ripper, pencil or Sewline ceramic fabric pencil
- Rotary cutter, ruler and small cutting mat
- Optional - open toed embroidery foot
DON’T FORGET – You receive a 10% discount from Quilter’s Cupboard on all supplies for class!